Monday 9 April 2007


Hi
Recovering today from a lovely Easter weekend. Weather was lovely, unfortunately no rain.
Thought I wld show a photo of the Gazebo my DH built for me. Also my fishpond I built.
Why did I build it and not himself, welllll
Our ground is nearly all rock so when I suggested I wld love a fishpond out the back I was told "U want a fishpond then u build it".
Of course this was meant to deter me, WRONG.
LOL. I must admit it did take slow digging etc for 3 months but I did it lol. It is lovely to sit out there and watch the fish, have breakfast and listen to the birds. Still have a little more work to do but at least it is on its way. At the moment it is very hard to plant a lot because of the drought. The lawn I wanted will have to wait until next year, again hoping we will have rain by then.

No comments: